Versatile Blogger, Yes You Are!
04/08/2012 § 5 Comments
Thank you Jena of FashionDIY101 for nominating NotablyPretty as Versatile Blogger! 🙂
Passing on the hat, here are my nominees! 🙂
- Momentum of Joy
- Positive Cookies Attitude
- Sparkle On and Wear Bows
- Viva La Vida
- Fashion Down The Rabbit Hole
- Entertainment Around The World
- An Artechoke
- Tet Loves Makeup
- Pretty With Purpose
- This Pinay Said What
- Confessions of A Wannabe Stylist
- Chroma Me Silly
- Smiles Mommy
- Truffles Magazine
Here’s what you have to do:
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
Let them know that you have nominated them.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog.
And here are the random facts about me 🙂
- I used to dance ballet for a very short time and now I cant even remember about it..haha!
- There was a time in college that I dont ever eat junk foods as in chips (potatoes, corn, etc!) cause I felt like I was only eating powdered chemicals and it throws off my appetite!
- I have uneven eyes 😉 one is really smaller than the other no matter how I try to control them on pictures..sometimes I just cheat by doing an uneven eye liner! 😀
- I’m such a messy person especially when I’m in a hurry cause I’m too lazy to clean up however, at times that I feel very OC, its a little bit over the top.
- I love stationery! From when I was a little kid, Id collect pretty scented papers, stamps and pens (however, SOMEONE did throw them all away >:[ ) But I still am such a weakling for stationery now, especially when they are so affordable! 🙂 I hoard from Papemelrotti and Invitation House 🙂
- I love coffee, tea, milk and chocolate! I know thats not very good for me cause I DO get too much of them but they make me feel so happy from the bottom of my tummy! :))
- My ultimate goal in life is for my parents and Mio to be proud of how much I’ve worked hard for my love of them :’)
There you go loves! Thank you again Jena, I love your DIY site! 😀
PS Still very smitten about this! 😀